Monday, September 17, 2007

3rd Date Tid Bits

Okay a little more awake now. So to everyone who has ever dated their is that awkward time in the beginning when you aren't BF & GF yet that when people ask you say your just friends. Holy hell! Did CPA girl get asked like a million times yesterday at salsa class. It started with this guy who she ran into and they use to work right next door to each other years ago. After they caught up I said hello and then he looked at her with this look of who the hell is he? She said we were friends. (He was married) However this just started this question to keep coming up. It ended with Joey the instructor asking her in front of the whole class was she single or not? LMAO. It was a trip to the Twilight Zone. When we first walked in we were talking and he thought he remembered me last week at the Tropicana. Then he jokes that I was with someone else. Joey is going to get hit one of these days with all his jokes.

CPA Girl and mines list keeps growing of different things we want to do. I volunteered for when she wants to take a few massage lessons to be her Guinea pig. She asked if she could rent space in my office which I said yes. We're nuts.

This whole relationship is a learning experience for me. I'm a physical guy and I grade things on that scale. Not the sex part, but I guess working in that direction. We were more hand holdy yesterday, but less kissy so that makes me wonder. However when I review everything else it looks good and solid. So I guess I need a new book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sigh, just write your own book, for the two of you.  Are things working well with the two of you?  Then what's the rush?  Sounds fine.
And, yeah, I think my ex-boyfriend is in that "not quite dating, NOT bf/gf stage" with a new woman.  Interesting, as I know the woman he dated for a while after he and I broke up, so now with a third interest of his spotted, I can guess his "type."  (Yes, I've known him a long time, we remain friends.  And I knew of the woman he dated before me, also, and photos of her, but eh, that was more a rebound from divorce thing he was actually quite mismatched with.)
Anyway, ignore the bs dating books, and any rules.  Be a bit "nuts" sometimes, in good ways:)  Things lead where they should lead, when they're ready to, first date or the 21st.