Sunday, September 9, 2007

Bummed

Well CPA girl called me this morning. She had to move back our date since she had to take care of a client. It was too late in the day for me since I was working the dinner shift. I could do it afterwards, but that was late for her. She suggested Wednesday, but I'm not quite sure of my schedule for the week. She did tell me that Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays were bad for since she has review classes those days. I am awfully glad she came to salsa last Thursday then. The information is good since I can work any days I want at pizza. Just I didn't know before this week started. CPA Girl sounded really bad that we couldn't see each other. I told it was okay, but I dropped in to the peacekeeper mode and when I talk to her later let her know that I missed seeing her today. Since she is busy Thursdays I'll pass on asking her to the party.

So I went and did some errands. While out I found a pair of in line skates on sale cheap. So I picked them up. I've wanted to do so for a while, but I didn't want to do it by myself. CPA Girl loves to in line skate so she can teach me.

So now I have a few hours to blow and I think I will clean up my storage room at the office. It's getting bad in there.

And yes I did cross the line last night into a better world in my attitude with CPA girl. The song playing was Cinnkitty's "Na na na na, heh heh heh, goodbye ...". Farewell to an old part of myself.

No comments: