Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's Just Me

Doing better today. Felt me feelings and now I'm on the other side. For me it a total exercise to go through them. I'm a over sensitive person and my parents never taught me how to deal with all my feelings. So after a life time of doing everything to suppress them I'm doing what I can to feel them and not cover them up.

I do think things are over for me and CPA girl, but I will call again later today. Growing up the way I did I am hypersensitive to changes in people. My switch was flipped Sunday and I know that is why I was craving some physical consolement not that I pushed for sex. Like I stated before a hug or a kiss is fine. CPA girl did chew gum for hours though and I don't kiss someone who is chewing. Again it is just a feeling, but in this world sometimes that is all I have. From them I will make decisions and learn from them and grow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have often overlooked clues, so I try to search for them.  I didn't realize you noticed a change on Sunday.  Perhaps it is because she didn't know if you'd expect sex, i.e., nervous, but if she didn't know you well enough to know that, that says something, too.  Or, perhaps there was a shift change.  Anyway, you'll see.  Most "matches" don't last, and sometimes it's nice to just enjoy them for while they do last.  Even if right now I'm ticked at one of my guy friends, but more for how he's dealing (not dealing) with something than anything else.  Life goes on.

Anonymous said...

I think you should give CPA Girl a chance to state her case.

Ya just never know what's going on in someone elses life/mind.

Niki :)