Saturday, September 22, 2007

Blog Jonesing

I haven't blogged all day. Weird, very weird. I think I'm starting to go through withdrawal. At least no bugs are crawling over me. Although I walked through one huge ass spider web tonight. I then used the pizza boxes to finish hacking my way through. The spider was up in the corner so I was okay with it. I was even happier when Mr. Rich SOB gave me a freakin' dollar tip. Cheap bastard. However that seemed to be way the night went. Most people gave me spare change. "Oh I'm sorry I don't have any money." Then what the fuck are you ordering pizza for? On a bizarre note I did delivery a $37 pizza tonight. Yeah that was my reaction too. I was looking for a few more pies, desserts, sodas, cocaine in the cheese, something. It was just and extra large with everything on it and then some. The guy seemed okay with it. Please shoot me if I ever freakin' pay $37 for one freakin' pie. Let me see all the guys were wearing pants tonight. One woman might have been in her panties. She had one of those longish t-shirts on. It wasn't long enough to cover any shorts. So I'm not quite sure what she was wearing.

Other than that it was a quiet day. I got to relax after the gym which was a change from working the whole day. I did read a great article about another chiropractor. He got to a point where he got all his patients well and then was like "no what?" That's what I've been feeling like for a while. I have a great batch of patients now. They follow what they should do and they are staying healthy which is great, but it doesn't pay my bills. I would change how I treat since I don't want to make them depend on me since that isn't healthy. So I think I will add two new avenues of treatment in the office that people are looking for. Nutrition and weight loss. Most people do both of them in unhealthy ways and there is easy and natural ways to handle them. So that will be my work for the next few days.

It was interesting I was watching Two & Half Men today and I was like I'm glad I didn't have all that divorce drama. I really had to smack myself for saying that since it was far, far from the truth. I guess it has been 3 years now and since myex stole all our money it was never about money. Only our son. However it did make me happy that it is all over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike I love your pizza stories hahaha. Bummer not bigger tips. I used to want to work in a pizza shop, as it is my all time favorite food. But the thought of being around pizza all day I would probably weigh 900 pounds. Then again, I may never want to look at another pizza again. Do people still order anchovies? And what do you do with the pizza if the customer doesn't come to the door? As for CPA girl, don't sweat it I think she is just bogged down with so many other things and may not want to rush things with you. Although I have to say I am proud of you, as you did not even mention her in this entry and then I go and blow it and bring her up sorry. But I do think she is still diggin ya. Hang in there...smiles...
                                                                                               Lovins...
                                                                                               TrayCee

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!!

I have been blogging regularly these days. I have been watching a lot of movies and television. I hate walking accidentally walking into spider webs. Hey maybe you could send me a pizza. I have to say that I like watching the "Two & A Half Men" show on TV it makes me laugh. I like Charlie Sheen and the Son on the show. I can't say that I have ever been married or dated for that matter. Anywho...thanks for sharing this. Take care.