Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Fun & Funky Things in My Room






  1. My M & M Guys - Red usually likes what he see, but Yellow freaks way too easy
  2. My Laptop - this is actually my older one that Eric spilled milk into. Still works pretty good.
  3. My Dragon Katana - I'm a big Highlander fan and what true fan is without his sword
  4. My Lava lamp - when I was young I thought these were the coolest things ever. So when I became single again this went on the list to get fast.
  5. My Minatures collection - I paint tiny little guys about 1 1/2 inches tall. I have TONS of them. Now all I have is a small display for them. I use to have a big case to show them off.
  6. My Mermaid Lady - in my early forays out to find stuff I liked to replace the emptiness of my new single digs I found this lady and liked her.
  7. Abbey Road - Besides the large Beatles poster over my bed I have different album covers from a bunch of different artists around the room.
  8. My Futurama guys - I love the show and the metal figures decorate the top of my TV
  9. Dirty Pair gashapon (Japanes animation figures) - one of my favorite anime shows and I have a few different types of the girls
  10. Gatchaman gashapon- No 7 Zark 7 here. The ultra cool and violent Gatchaman in all his glory.
  11. Cyborg 009 gashapon - my first uncensored Japanese animation. I was hooked forever.
  12. Saint Seiya gashapon - The true meaning of persistence.
  13. Space Cobra gashapon - a wise cracking hero and beautiful women. What more can you ask for?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on alerts...too funny I have both the M&Ms that are blow-ups! I still have to bring to my office! HA! You should see the things they do here! HA!