Monday, November 5, 2007

The Common Mistake

Got to talk to MK Lady about dating and the such and she was like, "how old are you?" She was a little shocked when I said I would be 41 in a few weeks. She though I was younger than her 38 years. This the common mistake. Most people don't peg me for over 30. It's probably why I attract younger women even though I don't anything in common with them. I see it whenever I talk to someone my age and a twenty something. Like MK Lady said fun for a few dates, but when it's Happy Days what? It's time to bail.

As those people who follow me on Blogger I have changed my layout since I was bored. Kind of went with the sane and insane stuff in my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking younger than you are is definitely not a bad trait, but acting it is quite another, LOL.  

Anonymous said...

I saw some of the pic you posted here with you in it..you do look younger and good lookin'!
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi there...
I agree you do look younger...
Lyn