Thursday, November 15, 2007

Surprise ... Surprise ... Surprise

Well I came out of treatment with a patient to find Spa Girl in my office. It was nice to see her and she was going to leave me a message. She wanted to wish me enjoyment on the my trip to see Eric. She couldn't stay long so on the way out I asked if next week she wanted to go out and she said that would be nice with that great smile of hers. I asked how she wanted to work it and she said it was okay for me to stop by the spa. So I'm just going to have to be very forward over there. I'm happy.

She did tell me she didn't think the owner's husband was coming for his appointment. Mike not happy. I told her just tell him to call if he can't make it. Damn! I already broke the record for busiest week. If he comes it will be the busiest day too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike .... Sounds like progress is being made in both your personal and professional life.  Congrats on both counts !  Now, you go and have the best time with Eric, okay?  Enjoy, my friend.  xx Tina

Anonymous said...

Did Spa Girl leave you a "massage" as well? (smile) Oh, and BTW, hope you are having a great Birthday month...and even greater Thanksgiving with tons of blessings for you and your son this year. I'm planning on trying the new Turkey "arrangement" you recently sent me. Have fun! ---angel