Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yes This Again



This is totally my problem with Spa girl. She is so damn attractive. While a deeper relationship has left my mind, sex is still there. Although I know you don't sleep with the crazy lady if you don't want a relationship. Truth be told it's not my style either so I know I'm not in good waters. So I know if I keep talking (blogging) about it the less chance I have of doing anything.

Well I finally got Christmas cards done and out today. 59 went out today and I know I'll have a few more as more new patients come in. However I'm happy to have than done with.


The biggest hurdle I seem to be dealing with now is having a "normal" life. Worked very hard over the last 7 years to get to this point where most things in my life are calm and the extreme dramas of the past are gone. However I feel sort of empty without it. The constant pressure has been lifted and I feel its absence and I don't know what to make of it. I know gratitude for having these calm days would help, but I am still stuck on where's the shit?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drama-free life.  What's that?  ;)

Do you send out only business-related greetings?

Anonymous said...

Its like working non stop and then being out of work for awhile.  Takes a while to gear down, but once you get used to it - its not that bad!

Anonymous said...

Oh, have you ever struck a chord with this one.  Although, just as I was starting to adjust to having a nice normal calm life, it seems that the stuff is flying, once again.  So, my advice is to enjoy it while it lasts.  I, too, felt rather oddly empty when things were finally going well.  I long for that empty feeling now!  Tina