Friday, July 13, 2007

Amazing But True

Well the evening of Friday the 13th was pretty interesting.  To start off IT Girl and I have a date Sunday.  We still haven't nailed down what we are doing since she lives in the next city over and I don't know it that well.  I really didn't think we would ever go out.  We played 20 questions over the week.  I would have rather met to see if their is any chemistry right off the bat.  If not I wasted 15 minutes and and extra drink at Starbucks.  However when the questions continued I was like WTF?  I answered, but the jokes and the wit dropped.  So today I she emailed me starting to say she was going to ask me another question, but then decided to just say she did want to meet.  So I IMed her and we set it up.  In the back of my mind is a neuroses flag that she has made many bad choices in her life and she wants as much information to feel okay with something.  I could be wrong and I'll see.

Pizza delivery tonight was a ride down memory lane.  I got to deliver a pizza to my old apartment from when I was married.  The place looked different with all new stuff in it.  Then I took a pizza down to a place a few houses from L.  I can never remember her number, but I made sure it wasn't her name.

Somehow since I provided a lot of vendors for tomorrow's health fair I have been named one of the organizers.  I have to grab one of the programs to see it. 

Well I'm exhausted and it's time for bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck and have fun on the date!!!
Have a great day!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Some people just like to know, and feel comfortable enough on the computer to just stay asking questions and getting to know someone.  Some people would rather just meet.  You are apparently in the latter group.   So, you'll find out if this is rescheduled, how it works.  It's okay.  Sometimes life just is what it is.