Thursday, July 19, 2007

OUCH!

That's not really the sound I made when I heard how much for my car at the mechanic.  When he gave me the list of everything they could do for my car and he told me $565 I was like lets cut it back.  Most things he said I could do myself.  However new plugs would be a pain so with the diagnostic and and a few other things I got him down to three and change.  That sound?  That's the sound of my stomach tightening up to the size of a freakin' raisin.  When money is at an all time low a car expense like this really sucks. 

Having the next two days of deadness around the office doesn't help.  Today besides paperwork and marketing I have a few appointments with some women who want to use me for business.  I must be doing something wrong since no women want to use me for sex.  Well I do have an networking event tonight.  I'm not a big fan of this one and I haven't been back to one in 3 years, but I met the person giving it and she said she would introduce me around.  So what the hey it's free.

Besides that I found a Yo Yo book at the thrift store yesterday so I'm keeping myself busy with my yo yo today instead of going out into the blistering heat outside today.

No comments: