Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Big Stiffie

Last night sucked at the pizza place.  I worked more hours and came out with way less than I made the night before.  People were just stiffing left and right.  I'm not a violent man, but I was really pushed last night.  They were just adding injury to the insults.  I dropped off one delivery and the lady gave me a twenty and went back into the house.  I was hey finally a tip.  I get back to the work and they are like the lady is complaining she didn't get her change.  She wants is ALL back.  So not only an I not getting a tip and I have to drive all the way back to this bitch's house.  To try and lessen the impact I grab a few other deliveries in the area.   I get stiffed from the first and give the lady back her **&%%####!!!! money and the next guy does it.  I give him his stuff and I see he's going to give me a dollar tip.  It's cheap, but beggars can't be choosy.  Then he ask where his napkins are?  I tell him we don't provide.  So he puts the dollar AWAY!  I really wanted to go ape shit on the cheap gumbotron warrior.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg people are so darn cheap. I am a good tipper if you delivered pizza to my house in IL. LOL. I would make sure you got a tip.