Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen




13 Things You'll Never Hear Me Say ...

1) Can I have a beer?




2) No I don’t mind if you light up.



3) Sex? Nah I’m not in the mood.



4) (To a woman) Sure cut your hair short I don’t care.



5) I really want to get back with my ex.



6) Can you put some cheese on that for me?



7) I think I would look better with an ear ring.



8) I want to make a baby.



9) I want a tattoo right there.



10) I can’t wait to see that new horror movie!



11) Can I please have some medication?



12) Be a man, don’t cry.



13) No you drive. I love being a passenger.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you really wouldn't like me..I have short hair and a tattoo and I drink beer..... LMAO....
oh well you win some you lose some...
off to grate some cheese... ;-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

lol good stuff.