Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TMI Tuesdays

1. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about? I like it under, but I seem to be out voted in the house. I'm not going to change it if I see it the other way though.
2. Toilet when you are done: everything up, seat down but lid up, everything down? I put everything down. More aesthetically pleasing that way.
3. When was the last time you kissed someone not your significant other? [I am talking about a kiss with some gusto not just a little hello or goodbye peck] I don't remember so it's been a while
4. Would you rather have you significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.] Wow a hard one. I would say sex cause you can work back from that. The love one that's about it.
5. If you had $1,000,000 to give away, how would you divide it up? Who and how much? I would put it in trust for my son so he would continually have a source of income.

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us something that very few people know about you. I've never ever had a bloody nose in my life.

Go to TMI Tuesday.

No comments: