Thursday, October 11, 2007

Being Me




Thanks Loving Annie and Bottle Blond for the just being human comments. I knew that to be true when I was sharing with my friend Paul this morning. I didn't feel like dealing, but I had patients to deal with. Years ago when I was married I would just push through since my ex would have problems if I wasn't up to snuff. Only could be one sick person in the house. Anyway in not being human I would really over draw myself in the emotional problem only to make things worse. So this morning was the situation again and for me to make a choice. I let myself be human and it all worked out. I can't say I was 100%, but by the time I was doing pizza I was happy. I did good by my patients and had even set up a really good marketing plan with members of my networking group. I'm still emotionally drained and tired. I truly can't believe I use to live this way 24/7 when I was married. Now I know why I have so much energy and am happier now. The biggest thing is I don't have any pain. It hurt so much to turn my neck Monday through Wednesday. To be pain free is so great.




Not too much exciting in pizza tonight. A lot of stiffs, found out my manager was in College Girls Gone Wild 2002, the prepares were discussing the pros and cons of ass sex, and I ordered $5 on sale sweatshirt from the company. Papa Johns employees can only wear there stuff. $5 sweatshirt beats the hell out of how much a freakin' jacket will cost. Since I'm not standing outside in the cold all night like valet I'll survive the quick run to people's doors.


No comments: