Sunday, October 14, 2007

Realizations

Comedy Improv was hilarious as always and a great way to spend a Sunday night. April was a good sport since she became the star of the show with the continuous "April has a huge vagina" comment that dominated a number of games. Yeah that top hat of hers just slowly sunk over her entire head as the jokes flew. One thing I realized looking and interacting with April is that I probably wouldn't be able to be friends with CPA girl. April and I only went a few times and it was fun, but not enough chemistry. So I see her every month at the event since she is the MC and I think hey she's attractive and I know why I went out with her. However in the back of my head is the notion to go out with her again. I would never ask, but the thought is there. Now CPA girl I felt a LOT more connected than I did April. I don't think I could make the transition. I mention this because enough people say since we hit it off so well to be friends. Some people maybe able to do it, but not me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe that it depends upon both of the people involved (and one of my most serious boyfriends has been e-mailing me (platonic) e-mails in regards to my father, as we made a point to stay friends which was difficult for us at first, but so important ultimately).  I don't blame April for disliking that particular comment.

Anonymous said...

sometimes you just don't  have a love connection no matter how attractive the woman is.