Monday, October 1, 2007

Dating Thoughts




One thing I realized last night while I was laying around was how my dating life is better this year than it has been. When I first started dating about a year after I separated from my ex and about 17 years from my last date. I went on a LOT of first dates about 15 in 5-6 months. Hey I don't do anything half assed. I'll put the blame on myself as I got my dating legs back. However the 3 women I've dated this year have gone beyond that. April and CPA girl, I went out on 3-4 dates and L and I went out for about 3 months. So there were no one date wonders in 2007 so far. There have been many women that I have asked out that never got to the table, but that's okay. Grateful to see the progression.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep on keepin on mike youll find a good one to keep someday

Anonymous said...

dating is a hard thing that's for sure. There is someont out there for  you.