Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Last Thirteen Books I've Read


  1. Journey to the North Sea by Hideyuki Kikuchi
  2. Carpe Demon by Julie Kenner
  3. White Night by Jim Butcher
  4. Into a Dark Realm by Raymond E. Feist
  5. Flight of the Nighthawks by Raymond E. Feist
  6. Fulgrim - Graham McNeil
  7. Flight of the Eisenstein by James Swallow
  8. Harry Potter & the Deadly Hallows by J.K Rowling
  9. Habeas Corpses by Wm. Mark Simmons
  10. Chapter War by Ben Counter
  11. Pilgramage of the Sacred by Hideyuki Kikuchi
  12. His Last Command by Dan Abnett
  13. Tempest by C.S. Goto

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should be, or have read, Ishmael.  I usually read the books along with M, that she's assigned in school.  It helps her discuss them, or if she's stuck on a point about it.  This time, I've been too busy.  Even if I know that's beyond what most parents do with their middle-schoolers, as I usually still do (not read TO her ,mind that is different!), I feel bad taht I didn't get to share this one with her.  My dad today said he hadn't read it, either.  M says it's about a gorilla.  

So, did you LIKE these books?