Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Holy Exercise Batman!




I sent out my announcements today for my 2 new programs for the office. One on posture so people don't end up hunched over later in life. Everyone says they don't want to end up that way, but most people still do nothing about it. Also a slimming your mid line one. There are so many bad weight loss theories out there I figured I would help people do it more healthy. Crap I never had me email box fill up so fast with people having questions and wanting to come in. Like one of my old bosses said you need to keep up with the times and give people what they want.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are interconnected anyway, to some degree, yes?  Good posture equates with looking slimmer, I mean, and good chirop. (I can't spell it) adjustments can lead to better posture, etc.?

Anonymous said...

Good lord I need that too. I finished my Vax-D & ??? but we are starting PT work on my core which is pathetic & it is going to be very slow!