Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Gut Wins

Talking to my friend the other day who use to be a cop and talking about how do you know when someone is lying.  We both knew how to read people and while he was better I was still pretty good at picking the stuff up.  When you give me this long drawn out story like I hear from panhandlers I knew it's all crap.  Well that is what I felt last night when I got this woman's email.  Got the reply today and it's crap trying to send me to another site.  LOL.  I had this feeling.

Anyway going over my stats for the business.  Somehow I made a profit last month.  Actually it was the third month in a row.  It feels weird since I have lint in my pocket.  Somehow I have lowered my expenses and this has brought about the profit.  How I did this is still a mystery.  Last month it dropped 50% so I really need to look at that and see how I can reproduce that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Well, this guy gave me the wrong email & when I saw him & teased him he was like What? Gave me the right one & now we will be going out 2 months next week. HA! But we'll see if it lasts anways. :-)