Saturday, August 25, 2007

Instant Gratification




Okay I have to admit with some things I have no patience. Point in question: I call Smile Girl yesterday and I have to leave a message on her cell. I want a call back ASAP. I know unrealistic, but I hate sitting in my own juices while waiting for the call back. Mike's not happy.




What I am truly not happy about is why I am in my office on a Saturday morning, exhausted, and waiting for a no show new patient that I called and reminded yesterday. I could have slept this morning. I haven't had a solid 8 hours of sleep in 2 weeks. I'm pretty run down. Well I'll give her 10 more minutes then I'll hit the gym. The good thing I'll grab a nap before I go to She's house warming party. Depending on my energy level I'll see if I go out dancing afterwards.




I'm very excited that on Mondays at 8 their is another Latin dance meeting. The best part my men's meeting ends at 8 3 blocks a way. It was meant to be.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly the way to look at it.  What is meant to be.. will be.  If "Smile Girl" doesn't return you're call, then just move on down the line, Mike.  At least you aren't sitting at home, by the phone.  Just do what you always do.. and let destiny take it's course!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

    It WAS meant to be.  Wish I had a Latin dancing class near me .... I think my learning how to salsa was meant to be.  For now, I stick to the bellydancing.  Have fun.  xx  Tina