Wednesday, August 15, 2007

L & Me

Well looky what I found in my email box, but a email from L. A few compliments on how I look. A question about Eric and an invitation to lunch with no strings. So the battle of the brain and penis begin. Actually the brain forfeited cause it couldn't come up with a reason. I know what she wants and it's the same thing I want. Sex. So I'm looking for the downside here and coming up with nada. I'm not looking for the committed relationship with her since I don't think she is capable. And then theirs the sex. Too bad it has to be next week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No extended lunch available THIS week?

Anonymous said...

Hey... go for the sex..   At least you know it's good!  Just be sure and cover the little soldier with a sturdy raincoat! hee

Hugs
jackie