Monday, August 20, 2007

What the Hell?

I was talking to Chamber Girl on the phone. I had a referral for her. We talked about a few business things and then I asked if she would like to have drinks with me. Then she talked about some networking event she was having with a restaurant that she would make sure I knew about. Then she had to go. ???????????????? Did I accidentally mumble? Did she mishear me? Did she change subjects to avoid the topic? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I guess I have to go back in there to find out what is going on?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If neither of you had difficulty hearing during the rest of the conversation, and if you believe you spoke clearly and said specific words, then yep, she switched topics.

Anonymous said...

Don't give up until you get a valid no us girls can be just as clueless as you guys sometimes hehehe. Best of luck to you. What a cutie patootie boy you have by the way. Mine is 8 and the love of my life....smiles...
                                                                                      Lovins...
                                                                                     TrayCee