Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday Thirteen





Thirteen Pets I’ve Had

1. Queenie – pet rabbit I had when I was 4. Some teenagers shot her for fun.


2. Snails - they didn't have names, but they did escape and it took weeks to find them


3. Ivy – my only dog. I got her as a pup and had to get rid of her when we moved into an apartment


4. Tahsa - my next rabbit. They need to be indoors to be social creatures.


5. Pet Rock - yes I was part of the 70's craze

6. Sinbad – goldfish that lasted for a while

7. Freya – gerbil

8. Sif – gerbil

9. Yuri – ferret and she was the best pet I ever had

10. Kodai – ferret he hated my ex. I should have listened to him

11. Bunny - rabbit. She use to love Eric when he was a baby


12. Thing 1 - Siamese fighting fish (ah the cursed hexagonal fish tank)


13. Thing 2 - Siamese fighting fish (still cursed as it kills another for unknown reasons)


No comments: