Thursday, August 23, 2007

No Regrets

Since I had some minimal free time this week I signed up to go Salsa dancing tonight and after She's house warming party head out dancing with people I don't know. Hey I accept that I'm nuts and just go with it. Anyway I awoke this morning with gibbering monkey part of my brain trying to talk me out of tonight. That I don't know anyone and I haven't salsaed in a while. However I made a promise to myself years ago not to let fear rule my life. Growing up I let fear and insecurity stop me from experiencing a lot of life. When I realized it I swore I would no longer do that. Looking back I've done very well with it. So armed with my promise I'll be there to salsa. As far as I can tell Salsa Girl is the only one going besides me. I know she is very good so I'm feeling a slight bit intimidated.

My Landlord agreed this morning to be my witness next Thursday at my divorce hearing. Happy for that since he is dependable and in 7 days I want it all over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Have a great time dancing and remember that you are there to have a good time. Who knows maybe another door or window will open up for you, if you know what I mean...When one door closes another one opens...smiles...
                                                                                          Lovins...
                                                                                          TrayCee