Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Bizarre Stories from my Childhood

1) Rolling joints for my brother at age 2-3
2) Being woken up Christmas Eve to be shown the tree and presents before being sent right back to bed.
3) The Weekend vomiting sessions
4) Stuffed in the back storage space when driving in a corvette
5) Our landlord having a steady supply of young prostitutes visiting
6) 3 different schools all in different cities for 9th grade
7) Mom and her boyfriend having sex in the other bed in the room
8) My Dad’s drunken rages
9) Mom beating me in front of my friends
10) My Dad always showing me money that would be mine someday. Still waiting.
11) Falling asleep and waking up in different houses
12) Given a dog to raise from a puppy then when he was 1 year old have to give him away.
13) My brother wondering how I could kill his fish when I was 3 and tasked with taking care of them. (fish should know when to stop eating)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha  sorry, had to laugh at number 13!  I've boiled the kids fish a time or 2! (don't ask)!  :)


Sharon