Friday, November 25, 2005

The Cub has Rejoined the Lion and all is Right in the Jungle

Having my son for the holidays is really great and something I am really thankful for.  Last year due to my ex I didn't have any contact with my son Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, and New Years.  So this is a special time for me.  To see how he has grown.  All of the baby is now gone leaving a lean kid.  To see how much he has learned and what he can do.  Phone calls and letters can only do so much.  One of my quirks is that people's scents can make me relaxed or not.  So it is nice to sit and have me son now read to me at night.  To smell his hair and know my son is with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun.  So glad he is getting to spend some time with you.  I am sure it is doing the both of you good.  Hope the Thanksgiving is just the begining of many more memories yo two share.
Missy  

Anonymous said...

Okay, so guess I'm not weird, then, when I smell my daughters hair, if we're reading together or something! :)  -- Robin