Sunday, November 27, 2005

Goop Melange

Well I finished another marathon day in the car (VA. Beach - NY - VA. Beach) in about 14 hours.  My butt is numb as is my mind from staring at the road for hours without end.  I hope this will all make sense since I'll put a few things together under this one heading.

THE FEELING OF UHHHHHH

That was the feeling I felt after dropping my son off today.  The sadness is pretty oppressive for a while so the numbness of the road has its benefits also.  The pain is increased by the great time we had.  First grade has really shaped my son well.  However I do kick my ass today for my last mistake I made before my ex and I separated and that was allowing her to leave the state with him.  It was my last placating act and it was a doozy.  Having talked to countless people having gone through this I can see the larger picture that I didn't see then.  Hindsight is always 20/20.  So I do the best I can for my son with the cards that have been dealt.

#3 on the List

From my last entry #3 really isn't my thing except that now you double #1.  However I have seen the flip side of it with an old friend that was so over-joyed to see any two women do anything together ie. hair brushing that it was hilarious. 

?????????????????

I guess that is it.  I think.  My brain is empty so it has to be.  Well good night all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made pretty good time.
Just curious as to why not put him on a plane
then again I'd probably drive my boy too.
Have a goodnight sweetie hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

This is very enlightening. Majority of AOL bloggers are women so I do not see the male perspective often. Keep on writing.