Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Two Women in My Life

The two women in my life right now I am sad to say are my Mom and my ex.  Both are driving me nuts over this visit with my son.  My Mom in her infinite indirectness keeps calling me to talk to her grandson, but never states this in all her left messages.  The car, the trip, gas, how am I feeling?  Just spit it out and say what you mean!  My ex on the other hand is doing everything in her power to have no contact with me.  I am very happy with that, but I don't want our son being the messenger boy between us.  I did it with my parents.  It was NOT fun.  The other one is the daily phone calls to see how he is doing.  I know it is very hard to suddenly not talk to your child, but I know I am still sore over last years fiasco.  Just getting it off my chest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the "Mommy Dearest" problem is a daughter's domain. Glad to hear that  sons' have this issue too. Thanks for visiting my journal.  

Anonymous said...

Sounds stressful. Should have unpugged the phone LOL
~Marina