Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I Just Want to be Me

A long time ago I lost my self.  It was a bad choice in a bad relationship.  So over the last 5 years I have been working on putting myself back together again.   It has been like a 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle.  Sometimes it's one piece.  Other times I can put a nice little section together.  I had done a lot of the work on my own, but reached a point where I couldn't do anymore by myself.
So I began dating a few months back.  The different women I have gone out with have each helped me find a piece of me.  Some more than others.  The woman I am seeing now has really helped with my wild playful side that I have not seen in a long time.  With this piece I feel more confident and more like my old self.  I feel I have awoken from a dream.  I'm happy to me today.

No comments: