Saturday, November 26, 2005

Happy Birthday

Well today was my 39th birthday.  I can't believe I am 39.  Not that it is a bad number just I haven't been able to remember my age since 21.  So here I am 18 years later.  A hell of a lot smarter (got the bumps on my head to prove it).  Everything else breaks even. 

I was grateful to spend it with my son.  We got very physical today.  Wrestling is getting harder as he gets older.  Playing soccer and with light sabers in the yard was great.  Something I have missed at the end of the day.  Having my son with me today has been the greatest present I could have asked for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry I missed your Birthday hon,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I know your son is back with his mom now but I am glad you got to get some time with him over the holidays.
Missy  

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHH Happy Belated Birthday
39 kisses to you!!!
Hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

Saw a comment of yours in Lisa Jo`s Damaged Goods journal and decided to check you out. Keep that connection going with your son. You will never regret it. Take care --
~Penny