Monday, November 21, 2005

Ode to a Bookshelf

Talking to a new friend today.  She had stated that bookshelves were one of her favorite gadgets.  I thought this was great.  Okay I am easily excited, but I usually have at least 4 bookshelves in my place to accommodate all my books, CDs, and Tapes {my records are gone now :( }.  At this moment in my life I have the least amount of book shelves in my place and that is two.  The reason is that most of my stuff is in storage and the other is that I unloaded a lot of stuff with all my moves to smaller places.  Thinking about it I no longer have my handmade ones to hold all my stuff.  Press board ones just can't take the weight.  Thanks JaxKat for pointing out one of life's missed gratuities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike
Thank you for stopping by my journal
and making me laugh. I too have decided
to stop ordering whoppers at Mcdonalds lol
Hugs, Marina