Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just Part of the Pack

Here's my filled out questionnaire such as it is.

1. What sign are you?  Sagittarius

2. What is your favorite color? Blue


3. How many waffles could you eat in one sitting? 2


4. Can you touch your toungue to your nose? Nope..


5. If you had to choose between cats and dogs, which would it be? dogs of course


6. What is something you have learned recently? I don't have bend over backwards for people to like me


7. What is your favorite quote? "Why are you focusing on my problems?"  ~ Therapist Head in Jar

 

8. What is your favorite entry in your own journal? Too early to tell


9. What color is your bedroom? Jeez I don't know. I think it is off white.


10. Where is your favorite place to visit? Cancun


11. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year? get my business up and going


12. Why do you write in a journal? because my mind is a dangerous place so I am letting in some light


13. What is your favorite joke? can't say here but it has to do with a Native American father and his son


14. Do you like the city or thecountry? something in between


15. What style is your house decorated? not my house


16. Who is your favorite artist? music wise? Alfonse Muccha, Music I couldn't even choose it's all about my moods, but it would be in the classic rock world


17. Can you pat your tummy and rub your head at the same time? yes and I can also sit up and beg


18. Are you a night owl? yes


19. What is something you love in your house?  my figures

20. Do you believe in God? yes

21. What hobby could you never give up? gaming


22. What color makes you think of Hope? blue


23. What color makes you think of Love? red


24. What is your favorite flower? roses


25. If you had one wish for the world, what would it be? Stop fighting, appreciate life for all its worth and life is short.

26. What's the best surprise you have ever received?  I crafts picture my 4 year old made for me.  I cried.


27. What can you cook like no-one else? Schezuan Eggplant & Tofu


28. What do you think about most? whew! My mind is a busy place


29. Who is your favorite poet? Don't have one


30. And last but not least, if you could wrap yourself up in one word...what would that word be? Love


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike
I noticed that you had me linked <I have my secret ways> and thought I would stop by and say hello.

Hello :o)

Welcome to the world of journals, I've meandered through your past entries and this one. I say, keep writing, and I'll be back to read more as often as I can. I'm' not the best at making regular comments, but I do read as often as I find the chance.

Take care, and thank you
Rebecca Anne

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike  Love the name of your journal.  I got your link from Amy over at sugar and spice and everything nice.

Hope you don't mind the intrusion, I have read some of your entries and I am interested to see what The singles man perspective is.  I know have you on alerts.

So come on start dishing out the good stuff. lol, J/K.  it already it good.

Come check out my link if you want.

Anonymous said...

You're journal is a new born work of art. I'm enjoying it!