Friday, June 8, 2007

Being a Guy

I went to see some comedians last night with friends since we had free tickets.  One of the comedians joking about and observation noted for women the day they will always remember would be their wedding day.  However for guys it would be the day they got their first blow job.  We all sat around thinking about it afterwards and we agreed the guy was right.  Large gaps are in my memory about my wedding day and I don't drink to blame that.  However I can remember every iota of detail the first time I got a blow job.  Guess it's true guys are different.

Down here the big talk is guys and their shorts.  I don't know what if this is a national phenomena or since we don't have any professional sports team here this is the best news we could come up with.  Anyway their is suppose to be a move by older guys which I actually fit into.  Jeez I'm in the older guy category now.  The new style or style revisited is to wear shorter shorts.  I'm not talking Daisy Dukes for guys, but mid thigh shorts.  I've never worn shorts below my knees cause if their that long I might as well wear pants.  The biggest complaint I've heard from women is that guys stuff is hanging out when their sitting down.  I don't know why this is happening.  Is there some unwritten rule that you have to go commando when wearing shorts.  I don't remember learning that at camp.  Wait I never went to camp so maybe that's the problem.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really glad the shorter shorts style isn't catching on around here....it was gross enough to see the first time around....lol.
Have a good weekend,
Tracie

Anonymous said...

Careful...this can just be social impressions! Can you imagine how much guys would get razed if they did say it was their wedding & how much women would appear like a slut if they said it was the first time they gave a blow-job! It is just like when men & women tell how many partners they have had. Men overestimate & women underestimate!

Anonymous said...

LOL I'm sure some guys remember there wedding days and there first blow job. I don't like short shorts on guys, I think it looks dorkie.

Anonymous said...

You are starting to worry me with all your MALE talk....and now blow jobs???  and short shorts??? are you sure you are not swaying the other way Mikey boy??? LOLOLOL
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/
P.S i hate short shorts on guys.. i prefer baggy surfer style shorts on guys...