Monday, June 4, 2007

Ding-a-ling

I've never had a car that I have been hit so much in.  Today was number 3 in 1 1/2 years.  WTF?  I was leaving the library today and I slowed to go over the speed bump.  Motion caught my attention on the right side as this large pick up truck starts backing up.  WHAM!  I'm hit and I think I must be screwed he had to have had a hitch on the monstrosity and it just went through my door.  To my amazement he didn't have a hitch and there was only a little ding.  I made sure the doors opened okay and I told the gut don't worry about it.  He really wanted to make sure, but he was relieved that I didn't want to call the cops.  Soon my car will be one big ding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya. I had a 74 Mustang.
I finally got rid of it when I bought my new 88 Thunderbird.
I was so ashamed of the condition of the Mustang, that I didnt even trade it in.
I just sold it to some guy for parts.
That car had more dents, bent sheet metal, and rust....
I certainly got my moneys worth out of that car.

Anonymous said...

glad to read here that you're ok.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

That sucks, I am glad you are ok!

Terra