Thursday, June 14, 2007

Enjoying Bills

I actually enjoying paying my bills today.  Mostly because I had money to pay for it.  Since last month was a good month the money is coming in now.  So far this month has sucked so next month has the potential to really stink up the place.  Anyway it's just a nice feeling to have enough money to cover it all with a few left over.

My ex called today and it is always weird talking to her.  She always ask if it okay to call me.  I'm NP while thinking to myself your the one that made the announcement that we don't talk on the phone.  We discussed when I would tell Eric I can't see him in July, but in August.  I gave her some advice on her dad who is not doing well in rehabilitation.  I happy for myself since I'm just normal with it like I would be with any associate.  But my ex is the nervous Nelly on the other side of the phone. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can only control yourself.  Perhaps in time she'll feel more comfortable, also.  Glad you could assist some re: her dad, too.