Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Vote for Pedro

So I finally know where it's from.  I watched Napoleon Dynamite last night.  Still don't know what all the hype is about.  I'm a child of Sesame Street and this movie was very static almost annoyingly so.  I didn't think it was bad, but not great either.

So I have the extra ticket for Stevie Nicks from when I was L.  I know I won't be dating anyone by the end of the month so I needed to find someone to go with.  I asked my friend Christine if she liked Stevie and would she like to go. She emailed me back to say she loved her and that the concert date was her birthday.   So that really worked out. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy that you have someone to go to the concert with. That did work out. Napoleon Dynamite every kid I know loves that movie. I saw it once with them. It was a goofy movie.

Anonymous said...

I saw Steve Nicks & Don Henley last summer & they were fabulous. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I love Napolean..but that's because my son is a complete doofus and walked around imitating him all that summer and cracked everyone up now I find my self quoting the damn movie !! LOL..the more you watch it the funnier it gets but I am sure you won't torture yourself again....
I love Stevie Nicks...she has an incredible voice...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Oh, perfect for Christine, then!  :)  That's great, and yep, glad you're still going and I know you'll both enjoy it!  (Heck, I'd have been tempted to drive down there just to go myself.  I may still have to send you some money to pick me up a t-shirt, though........)   I "get" the Napoleon Dynamite bit, and I actually liked it more than my daughter did, but it can get annoying.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found someone to take to see Stevie!  I love her!  She is one of my favorites!  I hope you enjoy the concert, and that your friend has a Happy Birthday! :)

Hugs
Jackie