Friday, June 1, 2007

I am Pavlov's Dog

The gibbering monkey part of my brain must still remember last night was Thursday.  I awoke in pain this morning with the loss of L.  I can only describe it as I felt hurt. Nothing more, nothing less.  After getting my food pellet every Thursday and Saturday for a few months I guess I have been conditioned.

We are having our first official block party at the executive park today.  I helped set up before and now I am awaiting a patient that I know is not coming.  However I will give her the official 10 minutes then I will call and leave her the message.  Why can't people just suck it up and call. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know sometimes, at least for me, there are really times I just plan forget...yes I have it on a calendar etc.b but I don't know it can be the weirdest thing sometimes.

Anonymous said...

You know sometimes, at least for me, there are really times I just plan forget...yes I have it on a calendar etc.b but I don't know it can be the weirdest thing sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Mike..   A broken relationship is just like a death (sort of).. you have to go through the states.  You will have good days and bad, but soon the good will outnumber the bad ones.  I know, you know this already, but sometimes it helps to have someone else say it!

Hugs
jackie