Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Flattering Women Across the City

Please do not link directly to this image.

After my weekly networking meeting this morning I was still dragging so I headed on over to Starbucks to get my chai latte and get all my goals for business.  I know without them written down I will forget them.  I plopped my stuff on the table when I walked in noticing an attractive woman with a laptop at the comfy chair next to it.  At times we looked at each other and smiled.  We small talked as we did business throughout the hour.  I thought she was flirting with the lean forwards letting her blouse hang.  I did get a referral for a friend of mine and on my way out I asked if she wanted to have drinks.  However she said she had a boyfriend.  She did say I was very handsome and that I had flattered her by asking.  I tell you when I meet someone this whole list of possibilities run through my mind.  Are they dating material, a patient, or a referral?  It's just too much.

No comments: