Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Weary Wednesday

This going to bed late and then getting up early is wearing thin.  I have to make sure my manager only has me work 4 days a week.  Anymore than that and it is too much.  I'm just drooping today and glad I don't have to work tonight.  Last night was brutal with the heat.  Placing piping hot pizza's in the car just added insult to injury.  I was so happy when the sun went down.

Business is still chugging along.  Still need a batch of good new patients that want more than one shot treatment.  I just finished a batch of them.  While I will not turn the money away.  Good patients are precious.  Getting more request for me to do lectures around the area so potential is still their.  I need to get better at closing the sale.  I'm really good up to that point, but I usually want people to make up their own minds.  However I think I will have to sweeten the pot to get them to come in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you are doing good with your business. I know it's hard and closing the deal well become easier. It must have been hot in the car with all those hot pizzas on those hot nights. I bet the money isn't to bad though.