Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Time to Make the Boxes

Walking in the same foot steps of Philip J. Fry I have become a pizza delivery boy.  It wasn't rocket science on how to deliver one and their is just a few things to remember on the computer to monitor you.  All in all it was pretty fun and on down time you make boxes, boxes, and yet more boxes.  Although I have to admit we go through a lot of boxes fast.  Tips were really good.  The guys say you average about $40-60/night and they were right on the money.  So I am a happy camper.  Tired as hell, but happy.

This week has been just a fast pace roller coaster with the 3 day health fair that worked out well for getting some patients.  However all the meetings, patients, interviews, etc.  Have run me ragged in the last few days.  I haven't been able to see my Mom all week yet so I will go tomorrow.  I feel better about this since I know I need to take care of myself to survive. 

There's tons of more stuff, but it's really late and I need to get up soon to start the day again.  I'll try to post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang you have me wanting Donuts! HA!