Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Endless Battle

Since the dawn of man the battle between a man's brain and his penis have sparred in how to direct one's actions.  My meeting with Diner Girl has started another of these battles.  It was a fun talk over Starbucks and it felt more like a first date than a business meeting.  There were no pregnant pauses, but more of are we going to step over the line. I kept bringing us back to business.  At the end I shook her hand, but I wasn't quite sure if I saw her go to hug me goodbye. 

So Diner Girl is incredibly attractive, fun to talk to, surprisingly some self awareness, and a business women.  On the other hand I feel her youngness and the biggest thing is that we are in the same business networking group.  I don't usually mix dating with business since it can affect so much.  Then there's her scent.  Damn you could bottle that stuff.  I would be like an addict on a corner looking for his fix.  So indecision, indecision, indecision.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just take it slow and see if she wants to take it to the next step. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I agree...she will give you hints.