Thursday, June 14, 2007

Life in Review

Ah it is so nice to be back to regular schedules.  I'm tired this morning from going to be late, but it's nice to come to work and not be rushing around like a lunatic.  Having a few dollars in my pocket isn't bad either.  I think my wallet is in shock.  Another couple of days and I'll be back to normal. 

A recap of some stuff from the last few days.

The health fair I did yesterday was in a warehouse.  LOL.  Never met a group of people that didn't want to sign stuff, no pictures, and everyone I wanted to stand in front of the wall put their hands on it like they were being arrested.  Ah factory life.  Brings back memories.  The dim lighting, the noise, that warehouse smell. 

With a few buck in my pocket I treated myself to Starbucks since it was cool here today.  Boy what a difference the place is in the morning.  It's packed compared to the late afternoon when I usually come.  One lady standing in line was giving me the signals that she liked me, but I was so tired I didn't care.  I know I should just talk to keep my hand in it.  I know the longer I stay out of the game the harder it is to get back in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They put their hands on the wall?!  Wow.