Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday

Well I awoke with sex on the brain.  It took a long while before I realized it was Sunday morning and what that meant to my Pavlovian trained brain.  A little pain and a childish urge to last out also went through my head as the last wisp of sleep left me.

Since I am more free on the weekends now I headed over to the gym to get some cardio in.  It's been a while and I tried the elliptical for once.  Jeez is that thing uncomfortable as hell.  Give me the treadmill any time.  I had to hold on the whole time cause I figured I fall off the damn contraption.  It's been a while since I've had to run for valet so I figured I get it back.  Speaking of valet they had the auction yesterday for everything in the club.  I was thinking of going, but with a festival across the street and me no longer having a parking pass decided against it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice graphic..;-)
not horny or anything are we?
lyn

Anonymous said...

LOL, I think Lyn has you pegged.  Ah, well, Mike, perhaps your "dry spell" won't last so long this time ;)   It would be a bit odd to attend such an auction, most likely.  Hope the festival was good.  Apparently not so good as to get sex off your brain, but it kept you occupied.

Anonymous said...

sex is good hopefully you'll get some soon. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I used to be afraid of the elliptical but its not so bad once you are used to it!
Have a good week.
Maria

Anonymous said...

Poor Mike...   You got a lot used to gettin' a little from L... and now your back to going without.  It's amazing how a little taste of sugar just leaves you wanting more!

Hugs
Jackie