Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Stuff

I had a new patient this morning and I knew she said she worked in downtown Norfolk.  So I wondered if she worked in the same building as the club.  We lo and behold I knew her when she walked in.  She didn't remember my face and the different scenery didn't help.  I didn't say anything thinking it was better that way.  Nice woman, her husband was an asshole.  He never moved when we asked him to.  He always parked right in our way and just sat there for the longest time. 

Anyway since the rest of the day was empty I was happy to go see the new Fantastic Four movie I've been waiting for.  I grew up with their comics and I really enjoyed the first one so I was hoping this would live up to it.  It was really good and I enjoyed it.  It's short at 89 minutes including the credits, but it moves along without a million explosions. 

I can't wait for tomorrow and Sunday to just sleep in.  I'm tired from the week and staying up late delivering pizzas.  I will say that the later you deliver the better the tips. 

No comments: