Thursday, May 31, 2007

General Junk

I was talking to someone new to the area and I asked her why she moved here.  I expected the usual military move, but no.  She moved here to move out of the south!?  Being a northern Yankee I think of Virginia as the south, although I know southern's don't see it that way.  It was just funny to hear someone finally say it.

My gummies are finally here.  I ordered some gummies last week that are made from ground up vegetables and fruit.  I'm trying to pace myself with them.  It's a four month supply, but I can see why people go through them so fast.  Their yummy and good for you.  What more could you ask for?

Been trying to update this page, but I didn't like any other colors and I was hoping AOL gave us some new options, but atlas no.  So I changed my description. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That IS funny.  I think of Virginia as one of the dividing line states, really.  Your part and deeper in as south, and northern Virginia as really much more, well, mid-Atlantic, like my area of Maryland.  Then again, some parts of Maryland act southern, and I HATE that, lol.