Monday, May 7, 2007

Few More Thoughts

I do believe that L is commitment phobic.  When I've seen her pensive she has said nothing was on her mind that she was just staring at some object which I know she does.  So time will tell. 

Today was a good day at work with old and new people wanting to come in which is always good.  My Mom was accepted by Medicaid which was great, but it came with even MORE paperwork.  No wonder government moves so slow.  Their is a mountain of paperwork for everything. 

I was invited to a seminar tonight about what I'm not quite sure since I accidentally through the paper out with the information.  One of my network people invited me after reading my weekly motivation email and said I would enjoy it.  So I will see.  I'm not above walking out if it sucks. 

No comments: