Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Reality Perversion

One thing I am realizing is that my concept of time is way off.  When I first separated I switched barbers in my place.  The lady I was use to going to knew Eric and I and I didn't really want to go into the whole speal, plus she didn't do a great neck.  I still see her when I go in there sometimes and I feel like it is last week.  It's 2 months short of 3 years.  Many things resonate in my head that way.  Things that happened a while ago, but to me it still feels recent.  Probably holding too much feelings/energy with them.

*Note complete topic change and just too lazy to make it a new entry.

As some might notice my sidebar is changing again as I surf more blogs out there on the fringe of reality.  For reasons plain to be seen I have been hitting many dating blogs.  I find that more women than men write them.  Some are quite interesting.

No comments: