Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Time Ain't on My Side

When I'm doing something, anything I am very rarely nervous.  However anticipation kills me.  So hear I am waiting to do my presentation tonight.  The office is dead so there really is nothing to keep me occupied and any little crap just isn't going to do it.  This talk is going to be different than anything I have done in a long time.  I know people here tonight.  I'm use to strangers.  It's like asking out a perfect stranger.  If I get shot down who cares probably never see them again. This time I will see these people tomorrow in the office.  I know it falls under the heading of caring WAY too much what other people think about me.  No control over it so I'm working on letting it go.  I'm a physical person so this medium works well for me.  Interesting enough I no longer know who is coming tonight since so many people have changed their mind from one way to the other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

based on your other entries..you did well!
congrats!
Gem :-)