Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday

Well I've gotten two marriage proposals in the last two days.  Both were already married when they made them, but it was funny none the less. 

Business networking has been working out so far.  The side advantage that I didn't realize is that my goals have been increased with doing this.  My bare existence goals have been replaced with more realistic ones.  Part of this has raised how I feel about myself and the business which is a good thing.

Looking forward to the weekend.  I have my Happy Hour tonight with a friend.  I think this might be my first happy hour I have ever attended.  Not usually my cup of tea, but my friend Gina is going and we both said if the other one went then we would go.  So hopefully it will be a fun time. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a good time, too:)  TWO marriage proposals?!  

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fantastic time tonight, Mike!!  Tell us all about it tomorrow! :)

Hugs
Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

hope you had a wonderful time.
Gem :-)