Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Never Fails

I tell you it never fails.  When I pre do something before it's confirmed I always have a problem.  Like if I close out everything early in the office because no one else is schedules that is it.  If I wait half the time someone comes in.  This week I got use to scheduling L in my PDA on Thursdays.  I held back for a moment before I did it, but said WTH.  Anyway I get an email from L saying she can't make Thursday due to a dentist procedure.  <<grumble>>

The only good thing is that I can go to my friend's graduation Thursday instead.  I got the invite today.  Glad she put her address on the back of the envelope since her name is not inside and I would have been wondering.

I've been keeping tight track of my finances this year.  I was really surprised to find my account $500 less than I thought it was suppose to be.  A few weeks ago I became suspicious when I started to notice it, but I didn't get a chance to look at it.  I got my statement today so let the investigation begin.

No comments: